Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
You know, the one that gives housewives/full-time mothers a pension— wages for housework?
It’s ONLY A HUGE VICTORY FOR FEMINISM, SOCIALISM, AND WOMEN OF COLOR. Not a big deal or anything. Tumblr is mysteriously silent about this.
I can almost certainly guarantee you that not all Venezuelan housewives see those wages.
Part of my family is Venezuelan and the relatives that live over there are suffering. They reason their water and electricity use and they’re starving. I would buy into this too much.
Also, they do not have socialist model government over there, neither do most countries in South America. Venezuela’s government is a dictatorship with an extremely unbalanced economic structure.
Do some research, you guys.
This man’s eyes are closed in this picture. His eyelids are tattooed with images of eyes.